måndag 8 oktober 2007

Några citat från Psych central.

Här kommer några citat som jag hämtat från psychcentral.com. Alla citat hittar man under kategorin: asperger-disorder:

We teach how to remember, we never teach them how to grow.
-- Oscar Wilde

If you think you're to small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito.
-- Bette Reese

If a woman is sufficiently ambitious, determined and gifted -- there is practically nothing she can't do.
-- Helen Lawrenson

Respect... is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique.
-- Annie Gottlier

I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people to make me happy.
-- J.D. Salinger

The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
-- Robert Byrne

Faith in oneself... is the best and safest course.
-- Michelangelo

That which does not kill me makes me stronger.
-- Fredrick Nietsche

Inga kommentarer: